Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's a .... piece of ice???

So I've been thinking a lot lately as I've seen snow falling from roof tops (after the biggest storm in 50 years hit Toronto) what would happen if the snow were to fall on my head as I was walking down the street, how would I react?
Be careful what you wish for kiddies? 
Of course I didn't actually wish for this but well. So I'm walking down the street in Montreal on my way to one of my favourite stores on St Catherine, Simons (Psy-mons) - or if you are pretentious crazy person who's names starts with an A and ends in mber- seeee-mons. All of a sudden I hear this noise and I look up just in time to have a huge chunk of ice fall on my face, instead of quickly moving out of the way, I just cover my head in a self defensive position and wait till the ice blocks have stopped falling on me. Not exactly how I imagine I would react; with tortoise like reflexes. Anyway, it's not so bad, I have a tiny little scratch on my noise, though it did hurt like hell and it got a little swollen. More then anything I was just so out of it, the pain mixed with the fact that I just got hit in the face with ice that fell off the building. It was a weird feeling I tell you.

3 comments:

Tragediarista said...

Friend! I'm so glad it didn't knock you out!

By the way, "or if you are pretentious crazy person who's names starts with an A and ends in mber- seeee-mons" slayed me. It literally had me doubled over. Ah, Seee-mons. Bring me back something kick ass.

Tragediarista said...

I seriously hate douches like this douche.

Bec said...

Seriously what THE F- stay away from my freaking blog- idiots- but I suppose jokes on them since like only a few ppl read my blog and none of them actually would click on that shit.... argh