Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shotei Hanevua

Went to a concert last night with Dafna and Omer. On a Kibbutz (Lehovot Haviva) literally in the middle of nowhere Israel. Beautiful kibbutz though. I went to see a band called Shotei Hanevua. My G-d it was AMAZING!!!!! We've been talking about bringing them to Toronto for so long and now I'm convinced we should. Dafna said I had a moment with the pianist. LOL! He did look at me more then once, but then I was standing at the front of the stage right in front of him (not to worry BF not becoming a groupie anytime soon and you are so much cuter). I danced like crazy, I sang till my throat hurt and it was just a great way to end my last weekend in Israel. I'm going to miss this place like crazy. Aside from some of the bumps in the road I've had an amazing time here. Discovered a lot about myself, about my friends and about my family (and no I will not share that on here, some thoughts are private even from blogging).

Video Post
Hopefully the video post has worked (if not ignore this). I posted the Shotei Hanevua Kol Galgal which is an amazingly beautiful song. The "video" is not the true video but it is pictures of Tel Aviv and to give you insight to what Tel Aviv looks like for real plus I've been to most of the places that are pictured here. I will also try to post Yedea, which is a real video by the band and is hilarious- it's about their Donkey Dorot that went missing one night and they are looking all over Israel for it (true story apparently - ie they had a donkey and someone stole it- who does that???)

4 comments:

Tragediarista said...

Ah, yes, the inner-most private thoughts. And then there are some thoughts you don't put even in your diary.

Come home, already. I've had about enough of you being in Israel!

Unknown said...

LOL... so true. 3 days I leave Israel... 6 days I'm home..... but alas you will not be there...

Bec said...

freaky... i was signed in as dafna and didn't realize it... it's funny to me so i'm going to leave it but the above dafna is actually me whoops

Tragediarista said...

Hahaha you're still a dork, no matter where you are.

I'll be in New York. So awesome, yet so dry. But I'm back on the 14th and so we should get together once I'm back. It's been FAR too long.