Monday, December 03, 2007

Ok I concede I was wrong

My birthday freaking rocked the casbah. But actually.
Dance class Saturday morning was great- woo new leg warmers from the friend... so warm!

Cake with the family- my brother and his girlfriend bought be a Coach purse- so nice, so sweet!

Dinner with the BF on Saturday night was amazing- great new fusion Indian-Italian restuarant- weird right? Not at all it was amazing! So sweet of him- G-d I love him.

Went out Saturday night, a majority of my Hillel friends came and it was just really awesome. I mean I really expected no one to come for various reasons- mainly b/c that is how my bday works and b/c of the crazy snow storm but people came and celebrated and I just felt so special! That's how you are supposed to feel right? I just kept thanking them and they were like duh of course we would come- I realize I probably appeared to be a nutcase, but really I was touched. Oh yeah and I sang Barbie Girl at the Karaoke night. HAHAHA... OY it was fun.

Sunday was great with brunch with the family and my BF, went to a great restaurant in the distillery district, again was just really touched.

The friend and I were going to go to the bellydance night that our bellydance academy has on the Danforth every Sunday night. We were super excited. I was so pumped. So I leave the JNF dinner early, I rush over and change, the BF (who stayed an extra night b/c of the weather) drove all the way down from Thornhill and we trek there. Not to mention the streets were a little flooded and to get from the car to the sidewalk we ended up in ankle (at least ankle) deep puddles, only to get there and hear that it was cancelled b/c of the weather ARGH!!! Seriously!!!!

Anyway, it was fun in the end we grabbed dessert and chatted and we will try to make it next week- I had an awesome time in the end and I take back my words about bdays sucking.

Thanks friends!!!! You all rule for making it truly special!!!


1 comment:

Tragediarista said...

Awww, I heart you, too! Happy birthday, Friend!
Next Sunday, we'll get it right.