Sunday, July 22, 2007

I don't want to complain but...

I'm on vacation and I'm really trying to enjoy it. In fact I've enjoyed it immensely so far, I've enjoyed the times I've spent working for Hillel, Professionally developing for Hillel and I've enjoyed my beach bum status I've gained when not working for Hillel. But now the worries and annoyances have seeped in. I still am not actually employed by Hillel (still waiting for my letter of offer) and I was never told that staff training is not happening by my boss. Now please don't think we completely insensitive b/c my boss's mother passed away about two weeks ago and I know that he's had bigger things on his mind then me. But damn it he had like a month before all this, before his mom got really sick to deal with it and if not him then SOMEONE ANYONE could have bloody well called me to tell me staff training was not happening. I'm here in Israel and my work has no idea how I've been, if I'm alive or dead and they were the ones that sent me here. I'm tired of complaining about the same shit over and over but now there is talk about me switching my flights..... are you bloody well serious???!!! Pardon my French, but fuck it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow becca i didnt know you had words like f*ck off in your vocabulary. be that as it may, i still enjoyed the walk from the old city. ttyl

gogie

Bec said...

LOL! only when i'm really mad... really really mad..... i enjoyed the walk as well!